Friday, November 5, 2010

Rapper D-Jizzle Expects To Drop His R&B Mixtape In December

Hey Ya'll Whats Up Hey I'm Back To Let Everyone Know That I'm Back In The Studio Workin On My First Ever R&B Mixtape And It's Titled " Best Of D-Jizzle " And It's All Singin No Rappin In It And Will Be Droppin In December So Umma Try This Whole Singin Thing And I Can't Wait To Drop The Mixtape Album And Let Ya'll The Album And I Will Be Dropp My 1st Single On Here Real Soon So Everyone Get Ready!!!!!!!!!!!! But Yeah In The Meantime Go To www.datpiff.com & www.hotnewhiphop.com And Download My New Mixtape Album In Titled "Midnight Season" For FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And The Meantime Add Me On Facebook @ www.facebook.com/djizzleofficial & @ Myspace @ www.myspace.com/djizzleofficial And Checkout My Music And If Ya'll Like The Music Then Add It On Ya'll Profile And Sexy Ladies Keep Sending Me Fan Signes @ djizzlesfans@gmail.com & Follow Me On Here @ d-jizzle.blogspot.com And To All My Fans Hey Follow My Fan Page @ d-jizzlesfans.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment